Health & Safety Protocols
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our #1 priority.
As such, we are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep you safe. Stringent protocols have been implemented in our restaurant outlined below:
- All dine-in guests will be offered hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- Mask mandatory upon entering the restaurant, and guest will be advised to wear them when getting up to pay at the register or to use the bathroom.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the restaurant for guest use.
- All guest table surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
- Stringent hygiene protocol training has been implemented for all employees.
- All employees will be wearing PPE and following strict hygiene protocol within the restaurant at all times.
- In common spaces such as waiting areas, guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between them and other restaurant guests.
- Groups will be seated six feet apart, our space can easily accommodate this.
- A maximum of 6 people will be sat per table. We are currently unable to accommodate large parties at separate tables.
- Washrooms will be sanitized every 60 minutes.
- Menu is available on our website.
- Operating at a reduced capacity and/or in accordance with provincial occupancy guidelines.
Any guest exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.
Thank you for your support and trust in us.